Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tracey Staehle Fitness

Hi All,

I just wanted to post about the absence of my Fit By Tracey website. I have decided after 6 wonderful years of making and selling fitness DVDs that I'd like to continue my journey in health and fitness moving toward a more all encompassing way of total body fitness. So I have made the decision to move away from Fit By Tracey and start fresh with Tracey Staehle Fitness.

In the coming months you can look forward to many wonderful and insightful blog posts about nutrition, health and fitness. I am continuing to compete in my fitness competitions so I will be posting about diet and exercise and motivational ways to stay on track with your fitness goals when all you want to do is binge!

I will also be offering FREE YouTube videos of my training. Even if you don't want to compete, my workouts will inspire anyone from a novice to a fitness competitor. There will be something for everyone - you don't need to aspire to take the stage. If you simply want to clean up your eating plan or add a new and exciting move to your training plan, there will be something for you here.

All Fit by Tracey DVDs are out of print now. You can find them at Amazon while supplies last.

Notice this blog has moved to traceystaehlefitness.blogspot.com. Find me on Facebook and YouTube. Please stay tuned. This is only the beginning; the best is yet to come ;)

1 comment:

  1. Tracey, on your old website forums you had a suggested rotation for using your Total Body Bootcamp workouts. Could you possible put it on your blog? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete