Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy 2014!  It's been way too long! I'm back, oh boy am I back! Well, what is new with me?!
I have a 3 year old and soon to be 5 year old that are keeping me soooooooooo busy!  I have neglected this blog and I do regret it, so here is hoping that I can start posting on a continual basis with some great information that will help you all achieve your exercise and fitness goals!  Here's a little photo summery of my year in 2013...





Now onto fitness!  I had hip surgery this past fall so I froze my gym membership and have been working out at home ever since.  I have to say, I'm LOVING it!  It is SO nice to wake up early (5 am) and get my workout over with and still have time to feed the kids/dogs, shower and drive them to pre-school. That leaves me with a few hours to do housework and grocery shop and do the things I need to do alone - so nice!  So am I missing driving to the gym every morning and spending nearly two hours there - not so much!  I miss my trainer and my friends but I see my friends every week and this is a nice break for me.  I have been able to focus on healthy eating and doing the workouts I enjoy which consist of:
Spinnervals The Pain Cave
Spinnervals Hillacious
Spinnervals Sweating Buckets
Cathe's Pedal Power
Cathe's STS
Cathe's X10
Susan Chung's Rapid Fire
and many, many more!

Am I doing my own dvds you ask?  No, but tomorrow I plan on doing Cardio Kickbox Challenge and I'm really looking forward to it!

So what is the secret to staying healthy and keeping the pounds off?  Come back tomorrow and I'll share ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment