Saturday, October 13, 2012

Before & After Front View:

Taken 4 months after having my 2nd baby at age 42:

I look blocky and thick - you can tell I workout because I do have muscle, it's just covered in extra fat. This is when I decided to hire a trainer, Tyler English, and started working out 3x/week with a trainer and doing Bootcamp the other 3 days, running on the 7th day and then adding in either walking, running or spinning in addition to my training - depending on how I was coming along.  I took pictures weekly of my progress.  You can see just how thick my arms and stomach were.  Those of you who know me from my pre-baby days and my videos know what I looked like before babies.  My goal was to look better.  You be the judge:

So if people ever tell you there is no way you can get your body back after kids just come to this post and know that with hard work and determination you can do anything you want. I had back to back kids in my forties and two c-sections - no plastic surgery.  Hard work pays off!



No comments:

Post a Comment