Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Project update

Well I've been busy! In the past six days I've re-organized:
1) Rian's closet
2) My master bathroom
3) My half of my "shared" office (I have two offices, one for personal & one for business). My personal office has been a disaster catch all since before I was pregnant with Rian! I'm still working on this space to perfect & beautify it, but as you can see, it's vastly improved! It took me days to empty my files (and bags & bags of shredded paper)!

Rian's Closet Before



After



Master Bath Before


After









Shared Office Before



After

  sorry, I didn't vacuum the floor yet! But I will tomorrow ;-)

I'm still working on labeling and perfecting these bins - I'm still in the "sorting" stage but I wanted to post the pics for now...



 Master Closet...

I am still working on my master bedroom closet, I'm chipping away at it daily. I'll post these pics tomorrow. I love my closet and the more I organize it, the more I want to live in it! So for me, I've really been overjoyed with my projects because they make me excited to work on these projects and add creativity and make them more beautiful and more liveable!

No comments:

Post a Comment